This 5 x Camera Hikvision 8MP 4K Ultra HD Digital IP CCTV System comes installed in your home or business in London, Essex, Hertfordshire or Kent by our professional in-house installers.
This is our high end system for those wanting a true end-to-end 4K ultra-high-resolution solution, providing users with 4K monitoring, recording, and playback. Not sure? see Our IP CCTV Range Explained.
The new 4K solution delivers Ultra-High Definition (UHD) images, providing 4K resolution in real time. The high quality images also improve video analytics performance, particularly in scenes covering large areas. Limited resolution has hindered video analysis in the past, but now the additional pixels in 4K technology allow for better resolution and improved image enhancement, which in turn allow for more information to be extracted from the scene. The result is an improvement in the accuracy and quality of video analysis and better value for users.
These 4K Ultra HD CCTV Cameras are capable of capturing video at 3,840 x 2,160 pixels (8 megapixel) at a full frame rate of 25/30fps or higher. These cameras offer ultra-high definition video surveillance, reducing the number of cameras needed to monitor large scenes and increasing the quality of images available for post-incident analysis.
4K Ultra HD CCTV can save a lot of wiring also where an existing network infrastructure is in place (CAT5/6 cabling throughout an office block or home for example) and support POE (power over ethernet) when plugged into a POE switch/NVR or injector so to provide the data/video connection and power down the one CAT5/6 connection.
Installation time for this system is 8am – 5pm, Monday to Saturday. If you require an alternative start time, or if you are unsure of any of the information contained on this page please do not hesitate to contact us.
A deposit of £699 secures an installation date. The remainder of the balance can be paid for online, or on the day of installation with cash, credit card or PayPal.
You will receive the following:
- Hikvision DS-7608NI-I2/8P Network Video Recorder
- 5 x 8MP 4K UHD IP Cameras (DS-2CD2183G0-I) or (DS-2CD2383G0-I)
- 2 x 4TB Seagate Skyhawk Surveillance Drive.
- Cables required to install cameras direct to NVR.
- 1.8M HDMI cable to connect the recorder to your TV / monitor
- 1.8M Network cable to connect to router / internet
- Logitech M185 Mouse
- Configuration of Mobile Viewing Applications for remote viewing.
- Free after sales support
- 36 Months Warranty
The Network Video Recorder is capable of:
- Third-party network cameras supported for any existing hardware
- Recording at up to 12MP resolution
- HDMI Video output at up to 4K (3840 × 2160) resolution
- HDD quota and group management
- 8 independent PoE network interfaces
- 8TB Hard Drive
The camera is capable of:
- Record footage to an onboard SD/TF CARD as well as to a NVR for that extra piece of mind. If your NVR is stolen, you can still get the footage directly from the camera via the SD/TF Card (Optional)
- Connect the camera to a Pyronix Alarm system
- Vandal proof
- Water proof IP66
- 4K Ultra HD real-time video
- 8MP resolution (3840 x 2160 @ 25fps)
Get notified when an intruder is outside your home!
This amazing system sends your mobile device a notification when someone is outside your home.