This 7 x Camera Hikvision ColorVu Digital IP CCTV System comes installed in your home or business in London, Essex, Hertfordshire or Kent by our professional in-house installers.
This is part of our specialist range for those wanting a true colour image solution, even during darkness.
Hikvision ColorVu Cameras’ powerful ability to capture details in low lighting comes from two specific breakthroughs in hardware technologies: advanced lenses and high-performance sensors. Coupled with a supplemental light for extremely dark scenarios, ColorVu cameras guarantee video with colourful details when you need them.Hikvision
ColorVu Camera lenses also feature Broad-Band Anti-Reflection (BBAR) Coating and Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) Optical glass, to reduce light flare and efficiently reproduce an image’s sharpness and colour saturation. These technologies effectively overcome the kind of key information that gets blocked by a light flare.
The ColorVu Cameras’ high-sensitivity is designed for surveillance applications where high resolution color images are required even in ultra-low light environments. Hikvision ColorVu Cameras sensors demonstrate an extraordinary photovoltaic conversion efficiency. They employ an advanced sensor technology – a new light-collection structure that vastly improves the utilization of light. Tests show ColorVu cameras continually provide colorful, sharp images right down to the lowest light levels. At the same time, their self-adapting 3D DNR algorithm on ISP guarantees high imaging quality.
In addition, extreme light conditions are taken into consideration in the design process. ColorVu cameras are equipped with warm supplemental light, so when there is no light source whatsoever – even starlight or street lights – they can guarantee colorful imaging. This feature provides environmentally-friendly, soft, warm lighting, reducing any harsh discoloration of the object being illuminated.
As a result, Hikvision ColorVu Cameras provide bright color video images 24/7 in low illumination conditions. They excel at capturing vivid chromatic images in a multitude of application scenarios, such as public places with no lighting, night security at industrial parks, traffic junctions in low light environments, and many more – everywhere colour information is particularly important.
Installation time for this system is 8am – 5pm, Monday to Saturday. If you require an alternative start time, or if you are unsure of any of the information contained on this page please do not hesitate to contact us.
A deposit of £699 secures an installation date. The remainder of the balance can be paid for online, or on the day of installation with cash, credit card or PayPal.
You will receive the following:
- Hikvision DS-7608NI-K2/8P Network Video Recorder
- 7 x 4MP IP Cameras with ColorVu technology (DS-2CD2347G1-LU)
- 4TB Surveillance Optimised Hard Disk Drive.
- Cables required to install cameras direct to NVR.
- 1.8M HDMI cable to connect the recorder to your TV / monitor
- 1.8M Network cable to connect to router / internet
- Configuration of Mobile Viewing Applications for remote viewing.
- After sales support
- 36 Months Warranty
The Network Video Recorder is capable of:
- Third-party network cameras supported for any existing hardware
- Recording at up to 12MP resolution
- HDMI Video output at up to 4K (3840 × 2160) resolution
- HDD quota and group management
- 8 independent PoE network interfaces
- 16TB Hard Drive
The camera is capable of:
- Record footage to an onboard SD/TF CARD as well as to a NVR for that extra piece of mind. If your NVR is stolen, you can still get the footage directly from the camera via the SD/TF Card (Optional)
- Connect the camera to an existing Alarm system
- Vandal proof
- Water proof IP66
- 4MP resolution (2688 x 1520)
- Built in Microphone
- LED White Light